Senior Analyst – Programmatic Traffic Acquisition
Over the past 10 years, HomeAway has made an incrediblejourney from the vision of its founders to build one global marketplace forholiday rentals to becoming the global market leader with well over 1 million‘whole’ houses. Working with us is allabout inspiration, challenge, collaboration and having a say in what you do. Weare part of Expedia Inc. and our mission is to revolutionize travel through thepower of technology. HomeAway has theenergy of a start-up, plus the stability of being part of the largest travelcompany in the world! Once you are partof the family the career opportunities are endless. HomeAway is seeking aSenior Analyst - Internal Programmatic Traffic Acquisition.
What will you do?
- Assist the VP of Performance Marketing and Product SeniorDirector for Programmatic Traffic Acquisition (PTA)
- Define, monitor and improve reporting for HomeAway’sProgrammatic Traffic Acquisition (PTA); KPIs include traffic volume, customerengagement, and ROAS
- Analyze the performance drivers of traffic acquisitionchannels and products, translating insights into actionable hypotheses andtests recommendations
- Participate to the PTA Test and Learn steering committeewith additional recommendations based on both internal and external data toimprove test instrumentation, data infrastructure and monitoring
- Proactively engage with the PTA internal stakeholders:Digital Performance Marketing, Traveler Product, Information Systems, DataScience to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities in a matrixenvironment.
What will you bring?
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g.Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics),
- 5+ years of experience, of which at least 3 years ofexperience as an analyst for digital performance marketing supported byprogrammatic logics,
- Experience in a relevant area – travel, ecommerce, realestate or in consulting is a strong plus.
- Ability to structure problems in a top-down way and builddata driven argumentations to solve them,
- Strong data analytics skills with a capability to modelcustomer and traffic behaviors to diagnose drivers and risks,
- Strong product development mindset and focus on actionableanalytics: e.g. Ability to surface signals in our data and work withProduct/Engineering to transform these into concrete tests,
- Innovative, global thinker & team player.
- Proficiency in WebAnalytics (tool: Google Analytics),
- Demonstrated experience of using relational databases andbig data. StrongSQL skills are required, BigQuery and noSQL (Hive) are wished,
- Knowledge of the reporting software Tableau is a strongplus,
- Knowledge of SAS, R or similar tools for data analysis, structuring,transforming and visualizing is also a plus.
What do we offer?
- Central London location in Victoria, walking distance fromthe tube station with what are probably the best views of London
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skillsdevelopment
- Life assurance, Child care vouchers, Private Health Care,Access to pension scheme, Salary Protection scheme, Annual appraisal and salaryreview in addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular socialgatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits includingfree drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast. You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of amotivated team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptionalservice to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Back to top