Senior Analyst EMEA SEO Content
Senior Analyst, EMEA SEO Content
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior SEO content analyst to join our team in central London, reporting to the EMEA SEO Manager. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of effective digital content strategies for the organic channel. Collaborating with designers, internal and external content providers, producing relevant, precise, and engaging content. This role requires extensive experience in working with campaign planning, creation and organic promotion.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing and updating content across multiple EMEA web properties.
- Review and optimise internal content marketing initiatives.
- Developing and leading content strategy and activation across all pillars of SEO.
- Drive performance & innovative SEO content strategies
- Monitor the competitive market place and quantify new opportunities
- Collaborate closely with PR and Marketing to develop and advise on organic growth strategies.
- Management of all external content providers.
- Showing an understanding of commercial objectives and with a focus on delivering results against objectives.
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in defining, delivering and optimising SEO Content initiatives in a corporate environment (client or agency side).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with extreme attention to detail.
- Proficiency in numerating, assessing and reporting back on performance, including its translation into revenue.
- Familiarity with GA, Rank monitoring, including the leading SEO software tools.
- Advance user of excel; complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including Content, PR, Marketing and Social channels.
- BA or BSc degree level qualification.
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top