Senior Analyst, EMEA Organic Outreach
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Organic Outreach Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team in central London, reporting to the EMEA SEO Manager.
You will be responsible for defining effective outreach strategies throughout EMEA, working along side our EMEA content analyst. This role requires extensive experience in working with campaign planning, creation and organic promotion.<
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- European influencer outreach strategy that works in line with internal content providers, ensuring optimium content success.
- Hands-on responsibility for campaign implementation and optimization.
- Expand both internal and external relationships with key digital influencers and content publishers.
- Showing an understanding of commercial objectives and with a focus on delivering results against objectives.
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years’ experience and responsibility for defining and owning organic outreach in a corporate environment (client or agency side).
- Indepth knowledge of link acquisition for organic growth.
- Proficiency in numerating, assessing and reporting back on performance, including its translation into revenue.
- Familiarity with GA, Rank monitoring, including the leading SEO software tools.
- Advance user of excel; complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including PR, marketing and social.
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management or Statistics major.
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus.