We are hiring for a Salesforce.com developer for our Salesforce CRM development Team that is responsible for the technology and services that support our Customer Experience Agents worldwide. HomeAway is looking for an adaptable, high performing, motivated and self-reliant individual who has direct experience in Salesforce.com and Service Cloud application processes end to end. The individual will use a broad set of skills and experiences to ensure our international Customer Experience teams receive quality services and products.
As a Salesforce Developer at HomeAway - you’ll be part of a talented team of Salesforce Engineers and Systems Analysts who are responsible for keeping our platform running at high scale, speed, accuracy and reliability. You will work closely with the other team members to identify and enforce best practices and standards while performing design reviews, and code walkthroughs. You will work with the team to deliver valuable functionality to our stakeholders within the framework of an agile environment.
Are you ready to bring your Salesforce.com experience to an industry leader? Then we’d love to have you at HomeAway!
Why work atHomeAway.com? Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have over one billion visitors per year and serve more than one billion page views per month.
• Developing Apex Classes, test classes, controllers and triggers, Visualforce, Force.com
• Conduct design and code walk through, peer review, and produce technical documentation to insure a high level of code quality
• Participate in modeling and design sessions with developers and in-house customers
• Design and implement controlled processes to assist in service delivery of mission critical applications
• Optimize page layouts, workflow rules, security profiles, and field usage
• Develop data retention procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of overall IT/development experience with an emphasis on web-base dintegrations, with 3+ years of working experience in with Salesforce.com and integrations with Enterprise IT organizations
- Strong Experience in Salesforce (or other CRM systems) and Service Cloud configuration, customization, and development. Salesforce Certifications desired
- Experience in Application Development using Agile methodologies. Scrum Master certification – a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitation or driven by enterprise need.
- Understanding of code promotion, version control, and automated testing procedures.
- Familiarity with Jira or other workflow management tools.
Professional traits required of HomeAway Leaders:
- Excellent judgment and desire to keep learning developing your skills
- Results oriented with the ability to inspire passion in others
- Ability to innovate and work with innovative teams
- Relentless high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or thetechnology
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Target Annual Bonus
- 4 weeks Paid Vacation
- Free Vacation Rental on a Yearly Basis (taxable benefit)
- Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world
on a yearly basis
- Free Snacks
- Weekly company update talks with our leadership team
- Company Stock (RSUs)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
- Stand-Up Desk
Back to top