Sales Operations Analyst
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for streamlining the operations of the Sales/Supply team with the ultimate goal of helping property owners and managers optimize their relationship with HomeAway in the Asia and exceeding revenue targets.
This individual will design, implement and modify processes that enable the business to improve efficiency and effectiveness facilitating growth and building for scale. Knowledge of the market, strong data management, commercial exposure, astute attention to detail and the ability to embrace external and internal relationships will enable this person to consistently deliver and exceed targets.
• Evaluate and document business process efficiency.
• Manage and report on sales team performance metrics.
• Manage a series of team-wide projects and initiatives designed to grow business throughout the region.
• Define key measurements of product and business initiatives and track performance.
• Provide market level data analysis.
• Query SQL database to build sales specific reports.
• Create Reports and Dashboards.
• Compile insights about suppliers, customers and the market.
• Convey data and insights to the business in a clear and understandable format.
• Help build product and business strategy
• Drive a data-driven culture
Qualifications & Experience
• 3-5 years of experience in statistical analysis, data science, or comparable analytics positions
• Exposure to a commercial environment.
• Proficient in SQL
• Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau
• Strong communication skills
• Passion in behaviour science and business intelligence
• Logical thinking, data driven, strong number sense
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work autonomously and be hands on
• Highly Organized.
• Exceptional communicator who engages others through credible communication.
• Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills.
• Strongly developed sales and marketing acumen.
• Able to engage stakeholder at all levels including C level.
• Willing to accept an element of risk in order to achieve business outcomes.
• Organizes qualitative and quantitative information to reach decisions.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top