This is an exciting opportunity for creative,energetic sales leader to make an impact with a high performing team. We’re looking for a quick, agile learner who will jump in and ramp fast. In return,you get a collaborative and fun management team, a fun and relaxed environment,a competitive salary, and great benefits.
In this position, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for your assigned sales team. We need a strong leader who can achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values while guiding a large team through substantial change.Set example for sales representatives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Recruit, staff & evaluate talent.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
- Contribute to the development of training and educational programs for their sales staff.
- Develop monthly/quarterly business plans and sales strategies for their team in order to achieve monthly sales targets and ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Assist in the development and implementation of product & marketing plans as needed.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all sales representatives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance, system and tool issues and product feedback and insights from our customer base.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales,and activity reports submitted by sales representatives
- Assist in the requirement gathering,configuration and troubleshooting of call center tools and order management systems
- Reviews and assists in the creation of sales incentive plans and SPIF programs
- Ensure team adherence to all company policies,procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensures that all sales representatives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments,presentations, proposals and closes.
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Acts as a key sales point of contact for all marketing, product and customer service activities and programs
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- 4+ years of experience in direct line sales management.
- 5+ years of inside sales experience
- Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce.com a plus)
- Proven track record of successful inside and/or outside sales performance
- Proven technical (Excel, Power Point and Word)and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing business environment
- Experience in employing effective sales manager& motivational techniques to coach/train sales representatives
- Experience in SaaS online advertising sales a strong plus
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Highly competitive salary
- 4 weeks Paid Vacation
- Free Vacation Rental on a Yearly Basis (taxable benefit)
- Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world on a yearly basis
- Free Snacks·
- Company Stock (RSU's)
- Stand-Up Desk
Back to top