Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
BedandBreakfast.com based in Austin, Texas is looking for Sales Interns to join our fast paced sales organization. BedandBreakfast.com is the leading online marketplace for B&Bs, Inns, and boutique hotels. The company makes it easy for property owners to connect with travelers by advertising their properties and manage bookings online.
This role will be helping to support our sales organization in identifying and contacting sales leads. The Sales Intern will identify and contact new leads along with former customers and dormant or inactive customers to reengage them in BedandBreakfast.com’s service offerings. The Sales Intern will go through sales training and learn how a successful, high volume, e-commerce sales team performs in a goal oriented environment. This is a great opportunity for a person with a friendly telephone manner and excellent communication skills to work in a small entrepreneurial team within a global and fast growing company.
- Average 60 outbound calls daily to database prospects, prospective customer lists and call campaigns in support of sales strategies/directives, and other marketing activities.
- Accurately record customer updates in Salesforce.com or system of record.
- Attend Sales Skills Training and Education Sessions.
- Grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of our market place including competitors.
- Quickly identify prospect's needs, expectations and priorities and deliver a compelling reason for working with BedandBreakfast.com.
- Manage existing customers in responding to their requests, develop BedandBreakfast.com network and product awareness.
- Provide daily and weekly update of activity and progress.
- Present findings to management team at the conclusion of program.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to articulate ROI and/or features, advantages and benefits of a product.
- Experience in Financial Services or academic experience in Finance is strongly preferred.
- Academic experience in Sales, Marketing, Economics or Finance strongly preferred.
- Previous Sales experience is a plus.
- Fluency in a Foreign Language a plus (Italian).
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top