BedandBreakfast.com based in Austin, Texas is looking for Sales Interns to join our fast paced sales organization. BedandBreakfast.com is the leading online marketplace for B&Bs, Inns, and boutique hotels. The company makes it easy for property owners to connect with travelers by advertising their properties and manage bookings online.
This role will be helping to support our sales organization in identifying and contacting sales leads. The Sales Intern will identify and contact new leads along with former customers and dormant or inactive customers to reengage them in BedandBreakfast.com’s service offerings. The Sales Intern will go through sales training and learn how a successful, high volume, e-commerce sales team performs in a goal oriented environment. This is a great opportunity for a person with a friendly telephone manner and excellent communication skills to work in a small entrepreneurial team within a global and fast growing company.
- Average 60 outbound calls daily to database prospects, prospective customer lists and call campaigns in support of sales strategies/directives, and other marketing activities.
- Accurately record customer updates in Salesforce.com or system of record.
- Attend Sales Skills Training and Education Sessions.
- Grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of our market place including competitors.
- Quickly identify prospect's needs, expectations and priorities and deliver a compelling reason for working with BedandBreakfast.com.
- Manage existing customers in responding to their requests, develop BedandBreakfast.com network and product awareness.
- Provide daily and weekly update of activity and progress.
- Present findings to management team at the conclusion of program.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to articulate ROI and/or features, advantages and benefits of a product.
- Experience in Financial Services or academic experience in Finance is strongly preferred.
- Academic experience in Sales, Marketing, Economics or Finance strongly preferred.
- Previous Sales experience is a plus.
- Fluency in a Foreign Language a plus (Italian).
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top