Sales Account Manager
Bookabach hasaround 12,000 NZ and 300 Pacific Island listings. The company has enjoyed double digit growthrates and we seek an additional Sales Account Manager to add to the team.
The successfulcandidate will be part of a small internal sales team working with bach ownersand professional Property Managers. This will involve listing sales, listing add-on sales, listing retentionand conversion performance optimisation.
The position will report to a Sydney based SalesManager and the local country General Manager.Primary responsibilities
· Prospecting (e.g. city inventory) and pre-sales follow-up in response tosales calls/leads (e.g. rental ROI calculator leads).
· On-boarding and conversion of listings “partials”
· Win-backs of lapsed subscribers. Trackingof reason for exit and associated reporting.
· Assist with performance management of some of the worst converters withthe goal of increasing booking fee and commission sales from given assignedaccounts.
· Direct revenue responsibility for the performance fee and commission salesfor assigned accounts.
· Excellent and professional customer analysis, negotiation andinfluencing skills
· Outbound calling to influence customer behaviour to improve theirconversion of enquiry to booking commission sale reconciliation and paymentbehaviour
· Advise on marketing campaigns in support of sales goal achievement
· Document customer discussions and action plans in order to build longterm business relationships which improve booking commission sales performanceacross your portfolio of accounts
· Take feedback/suggestions from property owner/manager to improve customerperformance
· Document every touch point with customer and prospect database via CRMtools.
· Deliver sales performance reports weekly and monthly
· Grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of ourmarketplace including competitors
· Travel when required
· Other duties as assigned from time to time.Required skills
· 2+ years sales experience (b2b, online or tourism/hotel sales a plus)
· Proven success in Account Management
· Good knowledge of sales skills and processes
· Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce.com a plus)
· Fluent in English is a must
· Proven track record of successful customer negotiation and behaviourchange
· Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) andorganizational skills
· Solid understanding of Internet technologies, online travel a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication plus sound presentation skill
· Experience in classified ad sales or online advertising sales a strongplus
· Sales training or solution selling training preferred
· Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top