Sales Account Executive
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
The Market Manager is primarily responsible for revenue growth for a portfolio of property listings or an assigned territory within a fast paced and high growth region. The Market Manager will prioritise accounts and quickly develop valuable relationships with a view to helping property owners take full advantage of their relationship with HomeAway. In so doing the Account Manager will try to exceed targets related to listing quality, owner engagement and revenue.
- Achieve content and listing quality targets by executing strategies and through enhanced cooperation with and education of property owners and property managers.
- Improve engagement with property owners and managers through frequent communication sharing insights and developments which enable listings to improve performance.
- Achieve revenue, conversion and other targets as may be assigned from time to time.
- Access business information systems and use data to make informed and intelligent decisions.
- Host small group seminars and host online webinars to increase awareness and educate property owners.
- Maintains local knowledge of day-to-day developments relating to the holiday rental market and identify opportunities as and when they arise.
- Advise new and existing HomeAway clients on company products and services.
- Prepare and delivers proposals to existing and prospective clients.
- Generates and maintains an ongoing pipeline of listings to develop.
- Suggests improvements to existing account management processes.
- Negotiate and settle disputes whilst maintain strong relationships.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Documented sales successes in a quota environment
- 5-7 years of experience within account management, sales or marketing preferably for an online or travel-related company.
- Ability to work well in a team and willingness demonstrate dedication to client service
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and client-servicing skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software desirable.
- Proven ability to plan, identify and develop strong prospects and convert these into profitable new business.
- Ability to handle up to 50% travel.
- Strong, confident leadership and influencing skills.
- Exceptional communicator who engages others through credible communication.
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strongly developed sales and marketing acumen.
- Able to engage stakeholder at all levels including C level.
- Willing to accept an element of risk to achieve business outcomes.
- Resilient and tenacious.
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top