Program Manager - NPS
Understanding and constantly improving our customer experience is a major focus of our Global Customer Experience team at HomeAway. The NPS Program Manager supports this objective by managing the collection and presentation of customer feedback as well as monitoring a closed loop action and feedback process. We are looking for an experienced customer experience management, VOC or market research professional that is passionate about the customer and has relevant experience with qualitative and quantitative information analysis.
In conjunction with Customer Experience team members, this individual will be deeply involved in expanding our current NPS program, and refining it on an ongoing basis. Preferably, this individual should have previously been involved in starting up, managing and optimizing an NPS program. The ideal NPS Program Manager candidate would be proficient in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing information to tell a compelling story from the customer’s viewpoint while highlighting implications and making recommendations for action, across all aspects of the business.
This individual should be an influencer, with the desire to advocate for the customers’ interests in a non-confrontational but effective manner. Since this is a newly created position, the successful candidate would also be comfortable working through ambiguity to define and execute on our ideal future state NPS program.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the NPS program, as well as lead the data gathering, analysis, insight generation and presentation of information across the organization
- Identify key issues through multiple channels such as data analysis, survey data and focus groups. Craft and tell compelling stories around commonalities and themes found in NPS data
- Partner with the Customer Experience Leadership team to expand on current NPS vision, and extend the quality and effectiveness of customer feedback
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience team members to refine and improve the organization’s NPS capabilities
- Act as a key liaison between Product Marketing, Product, Customer Experience and other team stakeholders, establishing a structure for regularly sharing VOC insights globally
- Manage inbound and outbound NPS reporting: establish priorities and SLAs for managing both reactive research requests and proactive insight sharing
- Create and manage key NPS dashboards – tracking and explaining NPS and customer experience ratings scores, customer feedback/sentiments, key drivers and other relevant KPIs
- Make an impact on improving customer experience by collaborating, engaging and influencing business and customer experience improvement initiatives, via product, policy and process areas
- 6+ years of work experience with at least 3 years in a market research or NPS role preferably in a direct to consumer, retail or subscription business
- Alternatively, 6+ years of work experience with at least 4 years in a customer experience or loyalty marketing agency or consulting role
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative market research techniques, and ability to determine optimal research approach to meet given objectives is critical.
- Experience in measuring/tracking Net Promoter® methodology and customer satisfaction, including building the NPS program, optimizing response rates, reporting, managing and driving actions based on survey results
- Strong analytical background with proven track record for structuring/solving problems, drawing conclusions and formulating recommendations
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments real-time, as well as managing time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to lead change and influence various stakeholders, supported by strong communication, presentation and influencing abilities
- Strong sense of ownership, a passion for driving results and a desire to question the status quo
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Market Research or relevant background
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Target Annual Bonus
- 4 weeks Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Discount Plan
- Discounted vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Free drinks & snacks
- Weekly company update talks with our leadership team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
- Discounted Metro Bus & Rail pass
- Electronic adjustable stand up desk
- Casual dress code
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top