Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Partner Success Enablement Program Manager
Have you imagined an opportunity where you could leverage your passion for program enablement, process, and collaboration? HomeAway, a member of the Expedia family of brands, is seeking a Program Manager to lead and own several highly visible cross functional initiatives affecting HomeAway’s Global Partner Success Team. This is an emerging role and will be a member of the Partner Success Enablement team. This role will interact daily with teams across operations, sales, technology, and product teams.
Success depends upon your unique blend of project management experience, end to end business process development and an agile mindset. You think deeply about the business, your stakeholders and what the collective you are trying to accomplish. You’re curious; you ask questions. You leverage resources to find your own answers while you seek expertise from others. You know how to break down large initiatives into digestible pieces and gain commitment from your teammates. You value communication and documentation and strike the balance of frequency, format and depth for your various audiences. You thrive in an environment where the pace is always swift, you have several priorities to manage and you must diplomatically manage the interests of multiple stakeholders. In your drive for quality, you are vigilant over process, task and work product be that your own or others. And when a process doesn’t exist you not only craft one, you also create a playbook so others can benefit from your newfound knowledge. You bring over 5 years of professional experiences with roles of increasing responsibility and complexity. Over your career you had the opportunity of serving in an operational discipline as an analyst understanding the process, technology, and data. You also had the opportunity to serve formally as a project, program or product manager. As an individual contributor your portfolio of accomplishments demonstrates project management rigor as well as impeccable planning, organizing and communication. Prior people management is not required however you have experienced success in influencing others as a member of a project team.
- Be the primary liaison for assigned initiatives; create project plans; identify project tasks, milestones, dependencies, owners and visuals. Manage self and teammates to plans; update as factors change, creatively source alternatives, and understand root cause of changes.
- Represent the Partner Success Enablement team at key meetings, demos and working sessions; perform, own or drive follow-ups; own and ensure clear communications to both initiative and teammates; engage subject matter experts as appropriate.
- Develop and document new key processes to enable the partner success teams.
- Iterate on key processes to drive process improvement for the business.
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of process creation & improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business.
- Provide clear, concise and consistent status to broader cross functional teams on assigned initiatives.
- Be the source as well as create and maintain a resource for key project artifacts, including on-boarding resources and playbooks.
- Partner with operational teams from training to technology to reporting to enable new and modified business processes.
- Experience with cross-functional and global program management.
- Four years demonstrated experience in facilitating and/or managing process improvement activities.
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean or other process improvement methodologies and tools preferred.
- Exceptional communication and organization Skills.
- Industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top