Product Support Representative German
Product Support Specialist German - Customer Service
Customer Integration Support Specialist
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group. We are leaders in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay.
CE & Services, your next opportunity
We continue to build a culture of extraordinary service working directly with Partners who list their properties and Holiday makers, travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
We move quickly and deliberately using data to guide our decisions and testing to achieve breakthroughs. We welcome new ideas, opinions and pitches which we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, engaging with our customers and internal stakeholders.
What you'll do:
The Integrated Support Specialists have 3 core responsibilities:
1. Service Support
• You will provide service support to our Integrated Property Managers via inbound/outbound phone, chat and email
• You will act as Key Account Support for our internal Partner-Success teams on general service issues, retaining ownership and ensuring appropriate communication until issue is resolved
• You will educate new and existing partners, helping them to optimise their property listing(s) performance. You will coach them on the best use of our products, tools and positioning functions.
2. Integrated Tool & Technical Support
• You will be the primary point of contact for Tier-1 Integrated Tool and technical issues. You will analyse and diagnose severity levels by following appropriate procedures in order to identify root cause.
• Escalate complex Tier-2 technical/tool issues whilst owning communication with our customer and Partner-Success teams until issue is resolved
• You will provide Integrated Tool Onboarding for existing none-integrated customers by project managing integration requests from internal partners, seeing the process through to completion
• You will act as Premium/Key Account Support for our internal Partner-Success teams on integrate tool issues
3. Customer Insights Advocate
• Share feedback with Management and Partner-Success for new ideas on how to improve customer experience - playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
• You will maintain optimal Market Place Standards by identifying potential violators, collaborating with internal teams to educate our customers on correct behaviour and create an environment of Trust & Safety
• You will monitor customer contact data to identify education and improvement needs with Partner-Success teams, to reduce contact-propensity and rebooking claims
• You will support internal-stakeholders by attending customer review meetings and PMSC European events, providing customer education and data insights
Who are you?
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
• You have a background in Customer Service. Account Management and Tier-1 Technical support working Business to Business (B2B) is a strong plus
• You are focused on Customer Loyalty, you understand our customer needs and deliver a world-class customer support
• You are highly motivated, passionate about connecting to the customer and building strong rapport
• You possess a growth mindset, you´re open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching.
• You have good people and interpersonal skills and are capable of easily building relationships, both internal and external.
• Capable of remaining calm under pressure and adapt quickly to changes
• You are analytical and have high attention to detail. You can interpret data and provide customer improvement recommendations
• High standard of computer literacy is essential, experience with CRM systems, HTMLS/XML browser technologies and software integration is desirable
• Experience working with classified listings/travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce are desirable but certainly not essential
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top