Performance Marketing Specialist
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a specialized performance marketer to join our Growth Marketing APAC team, reporting to the APAC Performance Marketing team.
This is a regional role, with a focus on maximizing revenue opportunity and return-on-investment through SEM for HomeAway through the test and learn approachWe are looking for a candidate within the quantitative / performance marketing space, who is curious, organized, detailed and tenacious.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company within the travel space
- Own the Japan SEM strategy and be involved in all aspects of execution and optimization of performance marketing campaigns
- Analyze conversion and revenue trends to proactively identify opportunities for revenue optimization by gathering insights from available data sources
- Liaise and manage multiple stakeholders across the business locally and globally
- Provide insights and analysis to the SEM and Growth Marketing leadership teams to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
- Create and maintain Destination Management reports for performance channels; analyze performance and make recommendations for budget allocation and bidding adjustments for strategy origin/destination pairs
- Analyze HomeAway share of voice in key markets and benchmark it against our main competitors to inform strategic investment decision making
- Help identifying opportunities for testing and optimization
- Assist the Test & Learn initiative by coordinating execution with the Operations & Marketing Technology team, updating performance readouts, identifying winners and assisting with the global roll out
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum 4-year experience in SEM and/or other performance marketing roles
- Proven analytical and numerical aptitude: ability to analyze large sets of data and objectively derive budget and revenue optimization decisions
- Hands-on experience of driving growth through SEM or other growth marketing channels
- Familiarity with AdWords/Bing/Facebook and/or other display ad platforms
- Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management or Statistics major
- Fluent English & Japanese, other languages are a plus
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top