Performance Marketing Specialist
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a specialized performance marketer to join our Growth Marketing APAC team, reporting to the APAC Performance Marketing team.
This is a regional role, with a focus on maximizing revenue opportunity and return-on-investment through SEM for HomeAway through the test and learn approachWe are looking for a candidate within the quantitative / performance marketing space, who is curious, organized, detailed and tenacious.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company within the travel space
- Own the Japan SEM strategy and be involved in all aspects of execution and optimization of performance marketing campaigns
- Analyze conversion and revenue trends to proactively identify opportunities for revenue optimization by gathering insights from available data sources
- Liaise and manage multiple stakeholders across the business locally and globally
- Provide insights and analysis to the SEM and Growth Marketing leadership teams to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
- Create and maintain Destination Management reports for performance channels; analyze performance and make recommendations for budget allocation and bidding adjustments for strategy origin/destination pairs
- Analyze HomeAway share of voice in key markets and benchmark it against our main competitors to inform strategic investment decision making
- Help identifying opportunities for testing and optimization
- Assist the Test & Learn initiative by coordinating execution with the Operations & Marketing Technology team, updating performance readouts, identifying winners and assisting with the global roll out
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum 4-year experience in SEM and/or other performance marketing roles
- Proven analytical and numerical aptitude: ability to analyze large sets of data and objectively derive budget and revenue optimization decisions
- Hands-on experience of driving growth through SEM or other growth marketing channels
- Familiarity with AdWords/Bing/Facebook and/or other display ad platforms
- Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management or Statistics major
- Fluent English & Japanese, other languages are a plus
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top