Spanish Payroll Specialist
Based in Madrid theposition will report to the Payroll Administrator and will form part of thefinancial team. The Payroll Specialist is in charge of processing the monthlypayroll timely and accurately for 160-200 employees in a context ofsemi-externalized Payroll with ADP (External payroll provider).
- Legal standards andSpanish specific requirements;
- Working in aninternational context;
- Acting as a contactperson for our business partners, employees and external providers;
- Compiles, calculates,verifies and enters data from a variety of sources (e.g. time sheets,contracts, leaves of absences, HR system, etc...) for the purpose of generatingpayroll reporting purposes; verifying information; and/or complying withfinancial, legal and/or administrative requirements;
- Resolving payroll,reporting and reconciliation issues (resolves discrepancies with payroll and/orbenefits information and/or documentation for the purpose of ensuring accuracyof records and employee payments);
- Ensuring an efficientand effective work environment;
- Participating to improvecurrent payroll processes;
- Maintains a wide varietyof fiscal information, files and records (e.g. payroll, withholdinginformation, employee records) for the purpose of documenting activities andproviding an up-to-date reference and audit trail.
- Skills: multiple tasks,preparing and maintaining accurate records;
- Ability: collect varietyof data, flexibility, work with others, establish effective workingrelationship;
- Responsibility:coordinating with others, following standardized practices;
- Working environment:fast growing environment, be able to push/pull to get information on time andensure to meet payroll deadline
Personal skills &attributes:
- English is mandatory
- Job related experienceis required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good general computerskills
- Previous knowledge ofaccounting is appreciated
- Highly personable.
- Ability to work on owninitiative, problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written andverbal communication.
- Organized, detailedoriented
Back to top