Partner Success Training & Development Intern
HomeAway Partner Success is seeking an Intern for our Global Partner Success Training & Development team. This training team is made up of professional trainers, designers, and coaches working together to increase the effectiveness of HomeAway Partner Success Managers and Account Managers through new hire training, HomeAway product and tools updates, continuing education and ongoing coaching. We are seeking a motivated, results-driven content intern with strong writing and analytical skills. During the internship, you will primarily work on a project designed to improve the quality and accuracy of our Partner Success training content materials.
Your internship will be located at our Penn Field location in SoCo area of Austin, TX.
What you’ll do:
- You will participate in the organization and maintenance of our LMS (Learning Management System), Wiki, and knowledge base content to ensure accuracy, consistency and ease of use
- You will analyze individual article performance and feedback reports and provide recommendation for improvement
Who you are:
- You are working toward a degree in Human Resources, Education, Information, English, or a related field
- You have a base level understanding of customer self-service portals and their importance
- You are a motivated and independent worker
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are comfortable taking direction from other team members
- You are a self-starter with a positive disposition who listens and asks good questions
- You have excellent writing and editing skills
- You possess advanced computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Discounted rail and bus passes
- Free drinks and snacks
- Electronic, adjustable stand up desk
- Casual dress code
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top