Partner Success Account Manager - UK
HomeAway is looking for a bright, ambitious and experienced Account Manager to join our growing Partner Success Management team.
Homeaway is the leading Vacation Rental brand, part of the Expedia Group, with more than 1.3MM properties bookable through our 25+ websites. We are building the world's largest and most trusted Vacation Rental marketplace and actively recruiting talented people who are inspired to transform this industry. Part of an established European Commercial division you’ll join us as an Account Manager.
Your primary responsibility is to maintain and grow a high-quality portfolio of Vacation Rentals (i.e. relevant, attractive and competitive) from professional Property Managers. You will consistently use local/regional market competition data and insights to assess account performance and provide specific recommendations.
You will work closely with clients and focus on improving the sales and monetization value within their portfolio of accounts by:
• Executing effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership. Your main objective will be to exceed specific targets with key accounts.
• Growing, feeding and developing inventory available within assigned portfolio.
• Establishing productive, professional relationships with key decision makers in assigned portfolio.
• Dedicatedly planning and executing account reviews on a monthly, and\or quarterly, basis to develop the relationship. Participate in, leading as required, an account planning process with partners to set mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical achievements on an annual basis.
• Ensuring that partner product (content, rates, services and availability) is consistently optimized and high-reaching on the Homeaway sites to maximize customer conversion.
• Understanding and implementing growth opportunities to drive additional revenues from partner relationships.
• Analyzing and comparing pricing, promotions and policies within the guidelines to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts.
• Providing ongoing input to management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies.
• Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level.
• Assessing, clarifying, and validating customers` needs on an ongoing basis, and feed these back to relevant teams within HomeAway.
• Handling both internal and external partners, developing peer relationships as necessary to successfully influence behavior.
• Working closely with all internal teams to ensure the delivery of service levels and call out where required.
• Gathering feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive efficiencies and increased revenues.
What are the required Skills and Qualifications?
• A confirmed inside sales experience (business to business sales preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com and Tableau Reporting
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and organizational skills
• A demonstrated track record of successfully managing accounts in a relationship or B2B role
• Equally comfortable in both in face to face and telephone based interactions
• Consultative selling approach
• Action Oriented - agreeing on, and delivering upon, agreed actions both internally & externally
• Well practiced Time Management skills
• Advanced analytical skills, being able to interpret data and act upon it
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, Excellent listening skills
• An aptitude with online\ecommerce metrics including customer journeys and conversion funnels
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously as well as working effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to work in dynamic, rapidly changing business environments
• Experience in the Travel, ideally Accommodation industry
• Highly Fluent in English
What do we have to offer?
Based in Victoria, with The Queen as a neighbor, we are proud to say without a doubt that you will work in a modern office environment with THE Best Views of London: No more sightseeing needed for you.
In addition, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Relaxed Dress Down; every single day is Dress Down Friday
• Excellent on the job training and ongoing core skills development
• Life assurance
• Child care vouchers
• Private Health Care
• Access to pension scheme
• Salary Protection scheme
• Annual appraisal and salary review
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
HomeAway is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top