Partner Marketing Manager
- Develop integrated multi-channel marketing plans targeting specific audience segments and destinations to achieve key business metrics and ROI
- Manage and grow a team of marketing experts to deliver best in class marketing strategy and tactics in ANZ.
- Budget management and spend allocation for media mix based on country/brand revenue goals and market growth potential as well as strategic planning
- Activate our owners and partners to drive usage of the HomeAway platform and new listings
- Launch new and unique pilot marketing programs to explore new business opportunities in the region
- Drive Brand Awareness and Consideration in the region including growth against competition
- Experience setting up A/B tests and building results into business activity.
- Experience leading teams and building competency within Marketing Teams
- Extensive experience in developing and leading multi-channel Consumer Marketing plans, Product launch and campaign strategy
- Multiple years of experience managing marketing organizations including events, social media, or product marketing teams
- Experience developing consumer marketing strategy between various brands and co-marketing tactics between products.
- Experience managing agency resources for marketing creative, design, and brand activation
- Experience at managing teams including several direct reports/may have been a Marketing lead in a smaller organisation
- Ability to build customer focused merchandising and marketing roadmaps
- Deep understanding of all digital channels and end to end Marketing ROI measurement including A/B testing
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top