Partner Marketing Manager
Partner Marketing Manager – North America
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we’re committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is looking for a strong marketer that is both passionate about the travel space and experienced driving marketing campaigns in North America. We will look to you to build and engage our growing base of vacation rental homeowners and suppliers (our partners) in the local market. You will also explore new potential partnerships and pilot new tactics to build the business. Our suppliers and owners are core to our business and it is essential that we find new ways to connect with them and improve our existing relationships. You will work side by side with both regional and global counter parts to achieve common revenue goals while ensuring successful execution at a local level.
- Develop and execute local lead generation initiatives and destination campaigns or events to drive supply of vacation rentals on HomeAway platforms
- Manage communications calendar and navigate issues like local and regional regulations that impact the vacation rental community and business
- Explore new pilot programs and break through opportunities to promote the HomeAway value proposition for home owners and property managers, building the HomeAway vacation rental supply
- 4+ years of product marketing or consumer marketing planning and execution
- 3+ years experience in B2B2C or B2B marketing strategy including experience in direct response or lead generation marketing and outreach.
- Passion for reaching people in new and unique ways and new channels
- Experience in guerrilla marketing, influencer strategy and digital marketing/social media a plus
- Online and e-commerce experience is a plus
- Ability to work successfully with cross functional groups such as sales, customer service, and product marketing to execute marketing strategies
- Strong communication skills, comfortable dealing with business analytics, and creative thinking
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Target annual bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Free beverages & snacks
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Stand-up desk
- Casual dress
- Discounted pass for Metro (Rail & Bus)
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top