Partner Marketing Intern
HomeAway is seeking an ambitious Marketing intern with strong organizational skills. As our Partner Marketing Intern, you will assist with a broad range of Global Partner Marketing activities and be responsible for a variety of projects and initiatives across HomeAway’s marketing organization. Projects will range from coordination of monthly campaign meetings, analysis of campaign performance, developing customer resources,creating customer content, and more. This is a unique opportunity in a fast-paced, supportive environment where you will showcase your talents in nearly all aspects of marketing and have a direct and immediate impact on our business.
Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, it's imperative that you can operate successfully at a strategic level, but you are equally focused on the details. We are looking for an intern who is strategic, adaptable, data-driven, and strongly motivated to learn and impact the success of our team, our customers, and our global initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with the Creative Department to develop digital assets for email, web, and social mediaYou will plan the production, scheduling and delivering of campaigns
- You will manage content creation from initial development through end user distribution
- You will track, collect, and analyze key marketing channel metrics (KPIs)
- You will update and maintain marketing team resources
- You will provide input on marketing strategy and tactical planning with the marketing team
- You will be part of key events planning
- You will maintain strong local knowledge of day-to-day developments relating to the vacation rental market
Who you are:
- You are currently pursuing a university degree
- You have previous experience working as a marketing coordinator or intern
- You understand product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment. You have used business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You have excellent communications skills
- You have a good design aesthetic and can provide direction to the Creative Department
- You possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are self-driven
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are calm under pressure
- You can work within tight deadlines
- You are flexible and able to work within a changing environment
- You are a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
Our ideal intern:
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior Manager, Global Operations & Process
Charles works to identify opportunities for process improvements, then uses data, business logic, and subject matter expertise to implement effective solutions.
Back to top