Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for a talented marketing professional to assist the coordination and execution of email campaigns from idea generation through delivery. An ideal candidate will have experience with: project management, email marketing, lifecycle marketing and working with cross-functional teams.
This position will work directly with marketing teams spanning HomeAway’s entire brand portfolio, including 20+ brands across 10 geographies around the world.
This role will involve:
• Assisting in planning and executing both ad-hoc communications and complex Partner onboarding lifecycle campaigns.
• Working in our world-class Marketing Automation tool to build and maintain global email campaigns for all HomeAway brands.
• Coordinating with Marketing Ops Program Manager and global marketing teams to ensure all email campaigns execute correctly.
• Measuring and analysing campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics and present these top-level campaign insights back to marketing stakeholders.
• Ensuring all marketing initiatives are routed to the appropriate stakeholders for approvals and delivered on schedule.
We are looking for the following skills, traits and experience:
• Demonstrable marketing experience.
• Experience using an ESP or MA platform required. Eloqua experience a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
• Computer (Excel, Power Point and Word) and organizational skills.
• Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
• Must be comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
• Able to work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings and practices company-wide.
• Able to work independently and proactively.
• Basic HTML experience
• Experience with test and learn a plus
• Capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies
• Flexibility and initiative as role and responsibilities evolve and change
• Understanding of email marketing best practice
• Desire to grow in responsibility and expand knowledge base