Owner Marketing Specialist
Over the past 10 years, HomeAway has made an incredible journey from the vision of its founders to build one global marketplace for holiday rentals to becoming the global market leader with well over 1 million ‘whole’ houses. Working with us is all about inspiration, challenge, collaboration and having a say in what you do.We are part of Expedia Inc. and our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. HomeAway has the energy of a start-up, plus the stability of being part of the largest travel company in the world! Once you’re part of the family the career opportunities are endless.
We are looking to hire a talented & experienced Marketing Executive for France. The Owner Marketing Specialist role is a permanent role and will be based in Paris.
Reporting into the HomeAway Europe Marketing Director, you will lead Owner Marketing Acquisition & Retention for France, targeting property homeowners (B2C). You will execute acquisition and retention strategies.
Success in the role is defined by achieving the performance goals set for the brand and by making the HomeAway brands in France (Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com) the preferred brands to advertise on for our owners.
What will you do? You will:
- Execute local marketing activities
- Execute agreed local lead generation initiatives and events
- Validate localization of all EU Supplier marketing initiatives / actions (acquisition, retention, product)
- Flag any timing issues
- Distribute quarterly communication calendar planning to local mgmt team to ensure proper sales follow ups.
- Provide weekly update of on going owner programs inthe local mgmt meeting
What will you bring ?
- An experience in online Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree education (or equivalent industry experience)
- French native /English Fluent
- Experience in online travel, real estate or classified marketplace is a plus
- First class interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Personable team player
- Ability to influence and negotiate to achieve objective.
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
What do we offer ?
- Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
- Annual appraisal and salary review. In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast. You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Back to top