Oracle Financial Applications - Functional Analyst
World class Enterprise Systems are the foundation enabling the growth of our company. With over $3 billion in annual bookings, HomeAway is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over one million paid listings of vacation rental homes in 190 countries. The Enterprise Systems team provides the applications that manage people data, count money in multiple currencies, report taxes, and manage our cash with rigorous integrity. We develop system processes to pay the bills, property owners and our people.
As an Enterprise Systems Analyst at HomeAway, you will serve as a functional expert for Information Systems related to Commerce and Financial applications. Your expertise will help drive long term strategic direction, design requirements, features, functionality, and necessary enhancements. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal resources and third party vendors to implement effective solutions to support both strategic and ad-hoc team needs. Working closely with the product owners for eCommerce, Finance, Accounting, and Tax teams, you will leverage both your systems knowledge and your professional expertise to provide support and resolution to functional, technical, and data issues.
What You'll Do:
- Design, Develop and Deliver functional processes for eCommerce financial integration.
- Serve as functional authority for Oracle EBS Order to Cash flow to General Ledger.
- Develop and maintain accounting rules and configure Subledger Accounting (SLA) for centralized accounting in Oracle GL.
- Build and customize existing event models in Oracle Subledger accounting.
- Document system configuration, functional business processes, user training and technical requirements.
- Provide ongoing system support and oversight to ensure Application Accounting Definition configurations are updated appropriately and timely in the Oracle Financial Accounting Hub (FAH).
- Identify business requirements and identify technical, procedural and functional gaps.
- Understands product / functional background of Accounting transactions and Ledgering.
- Collaborate with product owners, development team, systems team, administrators and consultants to provide in-depth technical and functional solutions.
- Document requirements, design and analyze a variety of reports or queries.
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) combined with knowledge of Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) / Financial Accounting Hub (FAH).
- Proven experience with delivery of financial, accounting, and tax reporting.
- Exposure to application administration functions and security module in a multi-org environment.
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 or higher experience.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electric, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress code
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top