The Operations Coordinator provides analytical and operational support for the coordination of resources during applications and infrastructure incidents. Through the use of SOPs and run books, the Operations Coordinator will respond, escalate, and facilitate the resolution of production and enterprise system degradations and outages reported through our monitoring systems. Organizing and maintaining service availability metrics while coordinating the support resources for impacted services is the main objective for the team. This role will be responsible for company-wide incident communication and escalation during all internal and customer impacting incidents.
- 5+ years of experience in Operations Coordinator/Project coordinator roles.
- Proficient use of information management problem reporting and working knowledge of incident management, change management, and problem management processes.
- Validated troubleshooting and analytical skills with ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as strong documentation skills.
- Works well both independently and as part of a team. Attention to detail is a requirement for this position.
- Understand how to handle crisis with a cool head in a reasonable amount of time.
- Perform detailed triage and analysis for all reported incidents
- Facilitate incident bridge calls during production outages, providing written and verbal updates in timely and consistent manner
- Track all planned and unplanned high priority or critical system/application outages through trouble ticketing systems and reporting tools
- Participate in planned maintenance and post-mortem process to ensure operational consistency and service improvement
- Execute operational processes based on Run book and SOP documentation
- Configuration and maintenance of network/systems monitoring tools
- Support after-hours offshore team when required
- Special projects as needed
- Experience with incident notification/communication/escalation
- Great health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electric, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress code
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top