NA Key Account Manager
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to manage a set of large accounts. This Key Account Manager will specialize in digital advertising conversion by analyzing key metrics and using data to coach clients to take action in which higher conversion rates are expected. In this role, the KAM will be a specialist in the implementation and optimization of HomeAway products and use analytical skills to help advertisers grow existing business as well as develop and win new business opportunities. This will be done by reporting performance history and advertising metrics while making recommendations for improvement, at the same time selling additional solutions designed to optimize ROI for the client.
The KAM will be expected to forge and develop strong relationships with Key Accounts, create growth and development target objectives for individual accounts and plan, execute, monitor and report on results with clients and internal partners. Along with handling basic/advanced search and display optimizations, the person in this position is expected to proactively strategize with the Account Management team to identify other business opportunities. This role carries a direct sales revenue target and will have quotas that are set on key metrics.
- Manage account growth through implementing optimization solutions
- Optimizing online marketing campaigns for our customers, focusing on performance to meet advertiser objective
- Analyze search trends, listing performance and budget suggestions
- Develop a deep understanding of tools and gather and analyze data at account level, campaign level and industry level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization/incremental opportunity strategies and/or support the team's requirements for report creation and their analysis
- Identify and size opportunities in an account, create multi-product solution pitches and help the Account Management sales team to create a growth strategy for our high potential advertisers
- Use advanced optimization techniques and work on complex optimization aligned to customers' goals across the HomeAway network
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their business growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- Documented sales successes in a quota environment·
- 5-7 years of experience within account management, sales or marketing·
- Ability to work well in a team and willingness demonstrate dedication to client service
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and client-servicing skills
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top