Multilingual Customer Service Representative - Out of Business Hours Team
Full permanent position
Our great OBH Department provides 24x7 support thanks to 2 different shifts:
- Full time (night shift) Monday to Friday
- Part time (evenings and weekends). 2 days off a week.
Salary: Very attractive salary for the market
HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for Customer Service Representatives based in Madrid who will be a part of a multicultural team. You will be focused on delivering a world-class customer experience for owners, travelers and property managers from the moment they contact HomeAway by phone or email.
- Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
- Manage incoming inquiries over the phone and email about products and services from owners, agencies, and travelers taking ownership to deliver an outstanding resolution to our customers ensuring they are completely delighted, first time every time
- Position relevant products or services to our customers
- Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their Holiday rentals business
- Provide ideas to improve our customer experience
Who you are (Essential Functions):
- Fluent in German, or Italian, or French. Fluency in a second language (Spanish or English) spoken and written, is also a must.
- 1+ Year of customer service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential)
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
- Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Professionalism and team work; good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential.
- High standards of computer literacy and keyboarding skills. Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) are required. (Intermediate level).
What we offer:
You will be part of the HomeAway team in our offices in Madrid Nuevos Ministerios, in walking distance from the tube station. You will work in a modern office within a motivated team, supervised by a management team with a sense for what is possible and what is not.
In addition to an attractive salary with bonus, we offer regular social gatherings, relaxed dress code, chill-out and lunch areas, and a range of other benefits.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the team!