Multilingual Customer Service Representative - Night shift
Multilingual Customer ServiceRepresentative
Full time - night shift - permanent position
Salary: 30.000€ including all concepts + up to 10% bonus
Working days: 40h a week, from 11pm to 8am, 2 free days during the week, workingweekends.
HomeAway, a leader in the travelindustry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally,is looking for Customer Service Representatives based in Madrid who will be apart of a multicultural team. You will be focused on delivering a world-classcustomer experience for owners, travelers and property managers from the momentthey contact HomeAway by phone or email.
- Understand our customers’ needsthrough excellent questioning skills
- Manage incoming inquiries over the phoneand email about products and services from owners, agencies, and travelerstaking ownership to deliver an outstanding resolution to our customers ensuringthey are completely delighted, first time every time
- Position relevant products or servicesto our customers
- Committed to continually deliver newways to help our Owners succeed in their Holiday rentals business
- Provide ideas to improve our customerexperience
Who you are (EssentialFunctions):
- Fluent in German, or Italian, orFrench. Fluency in a second language (Spanish or English) spoken and written,is also a must.
- 1+ Year of customer service experience(in contact centers preferred but not essential)
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: Weare looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs anddeliver a World Class customer support
- Highly motivated, focused passionateabout connecting to the customer
- Strong verbal and writtencommunication skills are a must
- Professionalism and team work; goodpeople and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintaincalmness under pressure
- Industry advantages: travel websites,online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable butcertainly not essential.
- High standards of computer literacyand keyboarding skills. Experience with business support software applicationssuch as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) are required. (Intermediatelevel).
What we offer:
You will be part of the HomeAway team inour offices in Madrid Nuevos Ministerios, in walking distance from the tubestation. You will work in a modern office within a motivated team, supervisedby a management team with a sense for what is possible and what is not.
In addition to the salary we offerregular social gatherings, relaxed dress code, chill-out and lunch areas, employeesupport phone number, disccounts in shops, and a range of other social benefits.
We are looking forward to welcoming youin the team!
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top