Multilingual Customer Service Representative
Multilingual Customer Service Representative - Out of Business Hours team
HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of thestrongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for Customer ServiceRepresentatives based in Madrid who will be apart of a multicultural team. Youwill be focused on delivering a world-class customer experience for owners, travelers and property managers from the moment they contact HomeAway by phoneor email.
Our Out of Business Hours Customer Service department has 2 different options(please specify which one would you be interested in):
a) Part time (evenings), permanent position
a. Working days: 32h a week, from 6pm-11pm on weekdays, and 8h a day on weekends (either from 8am –5pm or from 2pm-10pm). 2 free days during the week.
b. Salary: 20.000€ including all concepts + up to 10% bonus
b) Full Time (night shift), permanent position.
a. Working days: 40h a week, from 11pm to 8am,2 free days during the week, working weekends.
b. Salary: 30.000€including all concepts + up to 10% bonus
- Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
- Manage incoming inquiries over the phone and email about products and services from owners, agencies, and travelers taking ownership to deliver an outstanding resolution to our customers ensuring they are completely delighted,first time every time
- Position relevant products or services to our customers
- Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their Holiday rentals business
- Provide ideas to improve our customer experience
Who you are (Essential Functions):
- Fluent in German, or Italian, or French. Fluency in a second language(Spanish or English) spoken and written, is also a must.
- 1+ Year of customer service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential)
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
- Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Professionalism and team work; good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
- High standards of computer literacy and keyboarding skills. Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word,PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) are required. (Intermediate level).
What we offer:
You will be part of the HomeAway team in our offices in Madrid Nuevos Ministerios, in walking distance from the tube station. You will work in a modern office within a motivated team, supervised by a management team with a sense for what is possible and what is not.
In addition to the salary we offer regular social gatherings, relaxed dress code, chill-out and lunch areas, employee support phone number, discounts in shops, and a range of other social benefits.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the team!
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top