Mobile App Marketing Analyst, Global
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within HomeAway for a App Marketing Analyst with a successful track record in activating creative direct response app marketing solutions for a leading online brand. This is an exciting role, which would suit an experienced app marketing specialist looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company. The primary function of the role is to support the global app growth strategy by managing and executing app marketing activity. This will involve managing vendors, self-serve platforms, optimizing to drive growth and efficiency metrics, and reporting to the business on performance of the channel.
- Manage app marketing campaign activation and day to day bidding, targeting and performance strategies and optimizations for all Global brands across our current and future self-serve platforms, including: Google, Facebook, and Apple.
- Work with Business Intelligence and Analytics teams to interrogate data and build out learnings and insights to recommend campaign performance optimizations.
- Provide in depth performance readouts to stakeholders to inform budgeting and strategies.
- Track daily budgets across all platforms to ensure spending efficiencies and cost management.
- Increase response and conversion rates for app marketing campaigns and ensure that success metrics are met.
- Implement a rapid test and learn approach to HomeAway’s global app growth strategy.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing results driven growth marketing programs, ideally focussed on mobile apps.
- Must be knowledgeable of major growth marketing campaign tactics and platforms with the strategic vision to drive demand and maximize ROI.
- Robust knowledge and experience of implementing self-serve campaigns through Google or Facebook, is essential and experience of other app marketing platforms and is preferred.
- Expert knowledge and experience implementing campaigns targeting audiences by Behavioral, Contextual, 3rd-party data sets, 1st-party data and Retargeting means.
- The candidate must have a robust understanding of the technical ecosystem that comprises a best-in-class app marketing program.
- Understanding of mobile app attribution measurement and the associated technologies.
- Experience managing media budgets efficiently.
- Must be able to collaborate with cross functional teams including engineering, marketing, legal, privacy, and product.
- Can operate in a fast paced environment, independently managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stakeholders.
- High level of understanding of digital media best practices.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top