Marketing Tech Analyst
As we continue to scale our Growth Marketing organisation worldwide we are seeking a Marketing Tech Analyst to join our team.
We will look to you to understand how the data flows between our environments and looking at how we can make better use of the data.
You will also be responsible for developing tools to help us leverage 3rd party datasets into our strategies and sites. Your success in this role will be around being able to understand the tech environment of HomeAway and find key stakeholders to progress projects. You will have an excellent work ethic and work to deliver projects quickly. You will also need to be able to understand and communicate complicate tech concepts in simple language for wider audiences/ stakeholder.
If you enjoy developing micro tools, writing scripts and services within a couple of weeks then this is a role for you. We thrive on our ability to constantly take on new challenges.
- Developing tools to take advantage of possible incoming data
- Looking at how to improve and leverage our own data
- Automate tasks and help the team to be more efficient
- Understanding marketing environments
- Coding knowledge (python, Java, C++ etc)
- API experience
- Environment management
- Database experience (querying, building etc)
Key Behaviours for Success in the Role:
- Ability to work both at the “30,000-feet” level for the overall business, as well as the “ground” level to gather insights or drive execution.
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong internal partner management skills.
- Logic and common sense in performing quantitative analyses and sharp sensitivity to implications and impact.
- Direct and clear approach to communication.
- Ability to inspire and motivate resources outside your own internal team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top