Marketing Intern (Singapore)
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 1.2 million listings in 193 countries. Our global platform spans across over 40 websites and 22 languages. As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway in Asia is looking for a Marketing Intern over the next 3-6 months. You can expect a fast-paced environment that nurtures and challenges, while providing valuable career-building experience and the opportunity to gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing in a global e-commerce, travel business. You will learn how to work in a professional environment, with ample opportunity to be exposed to new tools, skills, and different departments across our entire business. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with all members of the marketing team, including performance marketing, SEO, e-mail, content, PR and social.
- Assist in marketing and promotion activities.
- Assist the Content Manager with our email marketing programme, updating the database, helping to manage translations, programme testing, and analysing results.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in the planning and management of marketing events.
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
- Co-ordinate and disseminate monthly marketing calendar, and monthly reports.
- Assist SEO Manager with data input and analysis.
- Research and analyse competitor marketing.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Specialism in Marketing or Communications or related fields.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and is also a team-player.
- Passion for all things travel, and all things marketing.
- Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Pro-active, collaborative, can-do attitude.
- Eligible to work in Singapore
- Available for the internship duration of the immediate 3 months or more.
Back to top