Marketing Director, Germany and Nordics
HomeAway is looking for a strong marketing leader passionate about the travel space, who is experienced at driving end to end marketing campaigns and activating the Marketplace. This role would manage a team of local marketers focused on implementing strategy by producing strong go- to-market plans for a country and executing an activation program ranging from events, to social media, to digital or guerilla marketing, all to engage our consumers and partner base. This role will also provide ongoing input to Senior management in exploring new potential partnerships or tactics to pilot and scale for growth to build the business. They will work side by side with the regional business counter parts to achieve the common revenue goals of the región as well as with Global counterparts to ensure successful and consistent execution of HomeAway’s engagement strategy at a local level.
- Senior Marketing leader in the region that leads team of local marketing activation resources in Region
- Build partnerships with large brands in defined categories to increase the vacation rental marketplace awareness through co-marketing initiatives.
- Manage our marcom spend allocation and media mix based on country/marketplace revenue goals and market growth potential
- Activate our owner / partners in destination by developing event and guerrilla marketing initiatives
- Create a multi-channel, integrated marketing plan by country and destination for both our traveler and owner/partners
-Produce unique merchandising opportunities across destinations leveraging DMOs and other local content providers
- 10+ years of experience in producing and leading Multi-Channel Consumer Marketing plans and campaign strategy
- 8+ years’ experience managing marketing organizations including events, social media, or product marketing teams
- A local marketing and audience expert, with 10+ years’ experience in product marketing to customers in Germany that can be seen as a thought leader within the company.
- Experience of executing partner marketing strategy between various brands and comarketing tactics between products
- Experience managing agency resources for marketing creative and design
- Ability to produce customer focused merchandising and marketing roadmaps
- Deep understanding of all digital, offline, event and social marketing channels and new trends
- Passion for travel, marketing and new global trends in travel technology
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top