Marketing Automation Specialist
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for our rapidly expanding CRM/Marketing team based in our London office and have several positions of varying seniority available.
This team is responsible for managing and supporting the coordination and execution of email campaigns from idea generation through delivery, and is a crucial part of our strategic vision moving forward. It works directly with global marketing, local marketing, technology and product teams spanning HomeAway’s entire brand portfolio – including c.20 brands across .10 geographies around the world.
If you are someone who:
• Has an intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results
• Is comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines
• Is able to work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings and practices company-wide
• Able to work independently and proactively yet capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies
• Has the flexibility and initiative to grow in responsibility and expand knowledge base as role and responsibilities evolve and change
And you have:
• A background in Marketing technologies, automation and email marketing
• Experience using an ESP or MA platform - Eloqua or Mailetto experience would be a plus
• HTML experience (ASP.NET Razor a plus)
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights
• Computer (Excel, Power Point and Word) and organizational skills
• Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent project/program management skills
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top