Manager, Implementation, Americas
The Manager, Implementation, Americas is a member of the Implementation team, which is part of the Global Partner Services organization, and leads the Implementation Specialists who are responsible for various client activation projects for Property Managers in North and South America.
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
- Responsible for the completion of activation, upgrade, and e-commerce enablement projects handled by Implementation Specialists
- Communicates with Sales managers to ensure delivery of key projects within Sales timelines
- Coordinates with the Pre-ImplementationTeam Managers to make sure hand-off processes are efficient and up-to-date and that projects are flowing smoothly across teams, including pilots for new integrations, products, or processes
- Maintains and optimizes team processes; develops new team processes in coordination with team members and other managers, as well as other teams, with a focus on optimizing client performance
- Works with Product to help define specs for products related to team responsibilities and helps to test new products
- Assists team with trouble shooting and handles escalated concerns, as needed
- Tracks and provides data on team KPIs related to client satisfaction, project completion, etc.
- Plans and owns execution of other related projects, as assigned
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused,organized self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively identify complexities and maintain ownership of issues through resolution
- Ability to understand complex problems, assess and vet all available information, and provide and implement successful solutions
- Experience establishing KPIs, reporting on results, and adjusting procedures to improve results
- 3-4 years of experience in implementation management, client services project management, or engagement management
- 2-3 years of management experience, including experience managing a team spread across multiple locations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluency in Spanish,French, German, Italian, or Portuguese a plus
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro &Rail pass
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top