Manager, Growth Marketing, EMEA SEO
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a SEO Manager to join our EMEA Growth Marketing team. This is a regional leadership role, reporting to the global Head of SEO, with a focus on maximizing organic traffic and performance from all HomeAway domains throughout Europe. Working in partnership with other Growth Marketing channel leaders, the SEO Manager will be required to work with a high degree of autonomy, but also manage and develop the EMEA based Growth Marketing analysts to become subject matter experts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete accountability for the EMEA SEO program ensuring that it exceeds targets of main KPIs, both from a growth and efficiency perspective
- Develop, manage and optimize destination focused SEO assets across multiple EMEA regions
- Working with the BI team on forecasting, target setting and accurate measurement of SEO traffic and conversion growth
- Ensure web and app store organic traffic and conversions exceed YoY growth targets expected for the channel
- Be the subject matter expert for SEO in the region and represent the Growth Marketing team with all internal stakeholders
- Coordination with Retail & Destination Management teams to align on tactical implementations and ensure that regional and destination level performance is in line with the objectives set out for the channel
- Cross-team coordination to ensure consistency of messaging and user experience; work closely with other international teams to report and share best practices globally
- Drive Owner Acquisition SEO initiatives with a view to reaching and exceeding our supply acquisition targets both at regional and destination levels
- Manage Growth Marketing analysts in coordination with other channels leaders and contribute to their development and career progress
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 6 year experience in SEO actively managing multi-domain international brands and proven ability to drive organic traffic growth through SEO and App Store optimization
- Analytical and numerical aptitude: ability to analyses large sets of data and objectively derive traffic and revenue driving opportunities
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and a keen eye for innovation and testing new processes and functionality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product Proven people and project management experience
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Marketing or Business Management major
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
What do we have to offer?
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
Based in our London Victoria Office, you will help building the team and working directly with business leaders while leading the SEO program across EMEA in collaboration with different departments, allowing you to enjoy a full view on all aspects of the business. In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including:
- Free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- Great healthcare scheme
- Target Annual Bonus
- 25 days Paid Vacation
- Regular company update talks with our C-Team
- Free Listing on HomeAway.com
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top