Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
The B2B Manager of Commercial Account Managers’ primary responsibility is to manage a team focusing on acquiring and maintaining a quality portfolio of accounts, and implementing partner focused strategy and planning. The Manager is responsible for helping partners maximise production potential to achieve targets, driving implementation of internal business initiatives, and improving process efficiencies.
• Produce and successfully execute strategies for the region and the brands portfolio that enables the business to maximize the potential for B2B account opportunities with both existing and new clients.
• Drive the success account model to achieve targets and results including working cross functionally with marketing, customer service and finance to support partner acquisition and development.
• Lead, manage and develop a team to deliver performance targets by securing and maintaining attractive rates and inventory.
• Responsible for directing a team to maximize accounts’ metrics and performance to deliver increases in conversion and optimization.
• Ensure team adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Manage relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver high level of service and escalations where required.
• Gathering feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive efficiencies and increased revenues.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 5-7 years’ sales experience of which 2 years are at a managerial level.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others.
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams successfully in a fast-paced team environment.
• Build & Maintain Teams - Encourages, motivates, and guides individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness and develops and improves individual, team, and organisational performance.
• Management of complexity - Is able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energised by change.
• Customer focused - Works to understand both internal and external customer needs and develops plans to meet them.
• Strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills; able to design, prepare, and present business cases, financial reports, and strategic plans independently.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• E-Commerce experience preferred.
• Highly Fluent in English and in Italian.