Key Account Manager
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for growing business through a portfolio of high value supply partners located throughout Asia and contributing to the regional performance targets for HomeAway.A critical position in the evolution of HomeAway in the region; this role will drive exceptional relationships in some of the business’ key markets which present challenging and exciting opportunities to accomplish unparalleled levels of growth. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, innovative, disciplined and self-motivated individual who thrives in a team environment.
- Develop strong relationships with Key Accounts, create growth and development target objectives for individual accounts and plan, execute, monitor and report on results with clients and internal partners
- Specialize in conversion by analysing key metrics and using data to coach clients to take action in which higher conversion rates are expected
- Proactively strategize to identify other business opportunities within the region and coordinate the negotiation and contracting process. This role carries a direct sales revenue target and will have quotas that are set on key metrics.
- Analyse search trends, listing performance and develop a deep understanding of tools to gather and analyse data at account level, region level and industry level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization/incremental opportunity strategies
- Identify and size opportunities in an account, create solution pitches and help the Account Management sales team to create a growth strategy for our high potential accounts
- Use advanced optimization techniques and work on complex optimization aligned to customers' goals across the HomeAway network
- Demonstrate and communicate the value that HomeAway provides
- Other duties as may be reasonably required
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Documented sales successes in a quota environment
- 5-7 years of experience within account management, sales or marketing preferably for an online or travel-related company.
- Ability to work well in a team and willingness demonstrate dedication to client service
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and client-servicing skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software desirable.
- Proven ability to plan, identify and develop strong prospects and convert these into profitable new business.
- Ability to handle up to 50% travel
- Strong, confident leadership and influencing skills.
- Exceptional communicator who engages others through credible communication.
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strongly developed sales and marketing acumen.
- Able to engage stakeholder at all levels including C level.
- Willing to accept an element of risk to achieve business outcomes.
- Resilient and tenacious
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top