Key Account Manager
HomeAway is looking for a bright, ambitious and experienced person to join our expanding Key Account Management team. Part of an established European Commercial Sales division you’ll join us as a Key Account Manager responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with identified strategically important larger accounts who supply us with holiday rental businesses.
As a Key Account Manager you will manage a portfolio of our Property Manager partner accounts, with responsibility both for commercial performance of the accounts including achieving revenue targets, as well as strategic account objectives. It’s an exciting, valuable and rewarding role within a growing team.
What are the role responsibilities?
Focusing on growing, nurturing and developing our Top supplier client base.
Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
Meet specific targets and strategic objectives with key accounts
Assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis, and feed these back to relevant teams within HomeAway
Proactively plan and execute account reviews on a monthly, and\or quarterly, basis to develop the relationship
Understand and implement growth opportunities to drive additional revenues from partner relationships
Participate in, leading as required, a strategic account planning process with partners to set mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones on an annual basis.
Playing an integral role in new business acquisition including responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new partner accounts.
Manage both internal and external stakeholders, developing peer relationships as necessary to successfully influence behaviour
Work closely with all internal teams to ensure the delivery of service levels and escalate where required.
Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive efficiencies and increased revenues
Where will the role sit within the organisation?
Reporting to the European Sales Director (Property Managers) you will collaborate with a range of internal departments including Product Marketing, Marketing, Customer Service, Trust and Security, Integration Services, and Legal to offer a complete suite of services to your customers. You will also closely coordinate other company executives for their strategic involvement with assigned key accounts.
What are the required Skills and Qualifications?
- A demonstrated track record of successfully managing large or strategic accounts
- A proven history of creatively designing and executing strategic partnerships which grow revenues
- Experience in running operationally efficient business development processes, including successfully negotiating and closing deals/contracts
- A true Customer Focus with excellence in building internal & external relationships
- Equally comfortable in both in face to face and telephone based interactions
- Good understanding of solution based sales using value and return on investment tools to complete the Job
- Fluent in French or in German is a plus but not mandatory
- Action Oriented - agreeing on, and delivering upon, agreed actions both internally & externally
- Well practised Time Management skills
- Advanced Analytical skills, being able to interpret data and act upon it
- Excellent listening Skills
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- An aptitude with online\ecommerce metrics including customer journeys and conversion funnels
- Self motivated, with the ability to work autonomously as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Previous experience in an ecommerce\online environment
- Familiarity with technical elements of typical online strategic partnerships.
- Experience in the Travel, ideally Accommodation industry
What do we have to offer?
Based in Victoria, with The Queen as a neighbor, we are proud to say without a doubt that you will work in a modern office environment with THE Best Views of London: No more sightseeing needed for you.
In addition, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Team nights out – go karting, bowling, table tennis, dinner, drinks etc
- Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Private Health Care
- Access to pension scheme
- Salary Protection scheme
- Annual appraisal and salary review
After applying to this opportunity, you will go through an initial phone interview before being invited to meet our Sales Management team.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/homeaway/office/london
To let us know you are interested, click apply.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Back to top