IT Compliance Analyst
IT Compliance Analyst, IT Risk Management (SSAE 16)
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have over one million visitors per year and serve more than one million page views per month.
Responsible for overseeing Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16/18) compliance programs. The right candidate will work closely with different departments to help execute, design, and improve IT control frameworks as they relate to SSAE 16/18 reporting. These activities include: control assessments, operational process reviews, quarterly logical access audits, and interfacing with external auditors and partners.
Reporting to the IT Risk Manager and working closely with the business and IT, the IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for maintaining the SSAE 16/18 compliance programs. The IT Compliance Analyst will focus on monitoring control performance, identifying improvements in SSAE 16/18 processes, assisting in remediation efforts, facilitating the audit, report writing, and maintaining and performing reviews related to identity and access management. The position plays an important role in ensuring company adherence to the aforementioned standards. Provides support in IT risk management processes and policies to improve the overall governance, risk, and compliance program and oversight, including supporting GRC tooling, automation, and scalability.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-5 years of experience in IT, including knowledge of information systems compliance and controls.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in an IT compliance or IT audit role with focus on controls supporting SSAE 16/18 and report writing
- At least 2-5 years of experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Must effectively deal with rapid technological and business changes while maintaining enthusiasm, displaying sound judgment, and being a solutions provider.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- CISA or CIA certification
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Cloud experience preferred
- Experience communicating to various audiences, including IT and Finance departments and external and internal auditors.
- Experience with IT process, risk and control frameworks, such as COBIT, ISO 27001, & ITIL.
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Highly Competitive salary
- Target annual bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world on a yearly basis
- Free drinks & snacks
- Weekly company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Stand up desk
- Casual dress code
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top