Inside Sales Representative
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia, Inc. family of brands.
HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation rental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
HomeAway Software is seeking a talented inside sales rep to generate new business within North America. This position will report to the Director of Sales and is base plus commission in a team selling environment. To be successful, you'll need to have a world-class combination of organization, time-management, and self-starter abilities all in a consultative team sales environment. You'll need to work closely with your other sales team members as well as across departments.
- Prospect, present, and sell complex, Software-as-a-Service vacation rental management software to vacation rental managers throughout North America.
- Outbound prospecting based on relevant campaigns (email and phone).
- Qualify and sell to inbound leads in the 0-25 unit market segment. Qualify and triage all other inquiries as appropriate.
- Research and profile targeted companies to identify key contacts & uncover opportunities.
- Excellent and professional qualification and follow up on leads from website, advertising and trade shows.
- Identify and document prospect's needs, expectations and priorities.
- Conduct virtual demonstrations of HomeAway Software offerings.
- Document every touchpoint via Salesforce.com
- Work closely with HomeAway Software marketing to define and deliver regular outbound campaigns.
- Weekly and ad-hoc prospect reporting.
- 2+ years of sales experience via phone and email (software sales preferred).
- Proven success in lead generation and lead qualification.
- Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce.com a plus).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated, dependable self-starter with the ability to work independently while maintaining a sense of teamwork.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Location: Seattle.
- Territory: NorthAmerica.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top