Implementation Specialist - Fluent French
The Implementation Specialist is a member of the Implementation Team and manages activations of listings and e-commerce integrations primarily for Property Managers (PMs) based in the UK and France. Implementation Specialists are responsible for client projects from discovery through completion, including consolidation of accounts, activation of feeds, and e-commerce onboarding and training.
- Evaluate accounts and provide recommendations and documentation based on current state with goal of optimizing client success
- Activate listings content and e-commerce feeds, as well as upgrades
- Manage integration go-live periods; troubleshoot, working closely with internal teams to ensure optimal performance of integration
- Communicate updates throughout project lifespan with clients and internal stakeholders on various teams
- Provide recommendations, policies, and guidelines about performance and e-commerce practices and work with PMs to ensure understanding of integration functionality to allow for success
- Track and provide data on KPIs related to projects, including timelines and client satisfaction
- Manage pilots when new software integrations are launched
- Project manage and/or contribute to other IPM-related projects
- Client-centric team player
- Proactive, detailed problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of processes and issues
- Ability to adjust communication for audience and provide appropriate training based on customer technical experience
- Adaptable; comfortable with process and product changes
- Able to self-direct and make good judgments based on information available
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects for 20+ clients at varying stages
- Initial experience in implementation management, client services project management or engagement management
- Able to quickly learn new technical concepts and tools
- Experience with Excel necessary; experience with Salesforce.com, with issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), and with XML preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and French; fluency in other languages is a plus
What we offer:
· Central London location in Victoria, walking distance from the tube station with what are probably the best views of London
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
· Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
· Life assurance
· Child care vouchers
· Private Health Care
· Access to pension scheme
· Salary Protection scheme
· Annual appraisal and salary review
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan (all employees have access to this)
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top