Implementation Specialist - Fluent in Italian, Spanish and English
The Implementation Specialist is a member of the Global Client Solutions team and manages Property Management (PM) listings activations. Managed by the Implementation Manager,this position is responsible for client projects from discovery through completion.
· Responsible for almost all aspects of an activation/migration - as well as e-commerce enablement -project, including coordinating internal aspects of the project with the Pre Implementation Team and Integration Solutions Team;
· Provide documentation and detailed explanations to customers about the HomeAway Activation Process;research customer account state, with assistance from the Pre-Implementation Team, and write the customer action proposal;
· Activate the connection for the PM customers when they use a PM software solution already integrated;
· Manage integration go live periods, working closely with the Pre-Implementation Team,Engineering team, Account Managers, Partners, and PM customers;
· Verify root case of implementation, integration, and migration issues reported by a PM customer during the Activation process; provide explanations and recommendations to the PM customer if the root cause is identified as being on their end;
· Provide recommendations and guidelines about listing quality and e-commerce transactions; work with PM customers to ensure compliance; provide full listing quality review to help customer improve the quality and sort order ranking of their listings;
· Communicate with Account Managers, PM customers, and partners, as appropriate, and follow progress until full completion of the project and resolution of all issues;
· Track and provide data on KPIs related to project duration and completion, as well as customer satisfaction.
· 3-5 years of experience in implementation management, client services project management or engagement management;
· Bachelor's degree;
· Detail-oriented,quality-focused, and self-starter who takes initiative;
· Technical experience and XML knowledge needed;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate with our PM customers and partners in a way that serves our reputation, letting them understand how much we value their business and the experience of our travelers;
· Proactive problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of processes and issues
· Flexible and comfortable with changes to processes; ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgement calls based on information available;
· Experience establishing KPIs, reporting on results, and adjusting procedures to improve results;
· Ability to handle 40+client projects – at varying stages – at one time and stay on top of deadlines and customer deliverables;
· Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems;
· Experience using Excel necessary; experience with Salesforce.com; with issue-tracking software(Jira, Rally, etc.) a plus;
· Fluency in English, Spanish and Italian are necessary.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top