Implementation Specialist - Fluent in Italian, Spanish and English
The Implementation Specialist is a member of the Global Client Solutions team and manages Property Management (PM) listings activations. Managed by the Implementation Manager,this position is responsible for client projects from discovery through completion.
· Responsible for almost all aspects of an activation/migration - as well as e-commerce enablement -project, including coordinating internal aspects of the project with the Pre Implementation Team and Integration Solutions Team;
· Provide documentation and detailed explanations to customers about the HomeAway Activation Process;research customer account state, with assistance from the Pre-Implementation Team, and write the customer action proposal;
· Activate the connection for the PM customers when they use a PM software solution already integrated;
· Manage integration go live periods, working closely with the Pre-Implementation Team,Engineering team, Account Managers, Partners, and PM customers;
· Verify root case of implementation, integration, and migration issues reported by a PM customer during the Activation process; provide explanations and recommendations to the PM customer if the root cause is identified as being on their end;
· Provide recommendations and guidelines about listing quality and e-commerce transactions; work with PM customers to ensure compliance; provide full listing quality review to help customer improve the quality and sort order ranking of their listings;
· Communicate with Account Managers, PM customers, and partners, as appropriate, and follow progress until full completion of the project and resolution of all issues;
· Track and provide data on KPIs related to project duration and completion, as well as customer satisfaction.
· 3-5 years of experience in implementation management, client services project management or engagement management;
· Bachelor's degree;
· Detail-oriented,quality-focused, and self-starter who takes initiative;
· Technical experience and XML knowledge needed;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate with our PM customers and partners in a way that serves our reputation, letting them understand how much we value their business and the experience of our travelers;
· Proactive problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of processes and issues
· Flexible and comfortable with changes to processes; ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgement calls based on information available;
· Experience establishing KPIs, reporting on results, and adjusting procedures to improve results;
· Ability to handle 40+client projects – at varying stages – at one time and stay on top of deadlines and customer deliverables;
· Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems;
· Experience using Excel necessary; experience with Salesforce.com; with issue-tracking software(Jira, Rally, etc.) a plus;
· Fluency in English, Spanish and Italian are necessary.
Back to top