Human Resources Generalist
What You Will Do?
- Advise for Labor law compliance
- Give Advice to the different business areas concerning or services contracts with third parties;
- Manage disciplinary procedures
- Give general advice to managers and employees and management of the different vicissitudes in which the individual employment relationship
- Manage employee´s specific situations (i.e. maternity leave of absence, temporary disabilities, measures to reconcile work and family life, etc.)
- Management of agreements of different nature
- CBA interpretation and advice on its application to Centers of Excellences (CoEs), payroll and managers
- Health and Safety: manage company obligations regarding health monitoring, information and training on workplace risks to staff, security plans, etc.
- General analysis of the different compensation systems, ensuring their adaptation to local regulation
- Manage bonuses and subsidies
- Collaborate with the financial area for personnel administration and payroll
- Design, implement and manage of equality plans
- Design, implement and daily manage the registration system of working hours (ordinary, extraordinary complementary)
- Requirements analysis, preparation of necessary documentation and attend meetings with the Labor Inspectorate, Conciliation hearings and any other competent authority
- Work together with the different CoEs (Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment, etc) to help local adaptation and implementation of various policies and procedures cycle Human Resources
- You have a confirmed professional experience in Labor Relations / Human Resources in a multinational environment or in a law firm advising multinational companies.
- You are a proactive professional, initiative, rigorous, with a strong organizational capacity and a high internal customer orientation.
What do we have to offer?
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top