HR coordinator (with a focus on benefitsadministration)
6 months contract – Maternity cover
Who are we?
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact thelives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time awaywith their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rentalwebsite in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site peryear and serve more than one million page views per month.
Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available toevery traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
We want a talented HR coordinator like you!
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 year expedience in benefits administration
- You want to extend your expertise to a larger scope than Switzerland, you are ready to cope with the challenge of coordinating and administering benefits for employees we have in Europe.
- You have an interest in Compensation and figures and are delighted to participate in ad-hoc C&B projects.
- As a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, you are able to work with minimal supervision.
- You know how to listen and are willing to capitalize on your soft skills as much as on your hard skills.
- You are able to prioritize and manage your time effectively handling multiples deadlines.
- We will perceive you as a problem solver, good at analyzing issues and generating alternative solutions.
- Your high level of accuracy and attention to detail let your read this job description to the end before sending us your resume.
- You come from a previous HR experience in an international company, speak English fluently and (ideally) French or Spanish.
- Last but not least, you are willing to become part of a team of fun, but hard working people, who do not take themselves too seriously – and you are looking for a new experience in a Company who cares about its employees and customers.
What will you do?
· You will be the smiling first point of contact for Human Resources BusinessPartners and will liaise with Finance and Payroll regarding plan benefits, benefitsenrollment, claims procedures, and invoices.
· You will act as liaison with brokers andinsurance companies who provide benefit services to HomeAway.
You will be responsible for the administration of employees benefits inour European offices:
o Ensuring allchanges (new hires, salary changes, unpaid leaves, terminations…) arecommunicated to insurance companies (via brokers) in due time.
o Ensuring allchanges are reflected in the payroll, working very closely with the HR andPayroll teams in our various offices.
o You will takecare of accident, maternity and longterm sickness notifications administration for our Geneva office. (Notifyinsurers, inform and follow-up with employees, HR, Payroll and Finance).
o You will alsomake sure all employee benefits relateddata is carefully and rigorously recorded in our databases.
· You will also providesupport to the Compensation and Benefits Team on ad hoc C&B topics andprojects.
What do we have to offer?
· In addition to an attractivesalary, we offer regular social gatherings, relaxed dress code, chill-out andlunch areas, and a range of other benefits.
· You will be part of the HomeAway team inour Geneva’s European Headquarter, you will report to our cool International Compensation& Benefits Senior Manager who will guide and coach you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, ordisability status.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Back to top