HR Coordinator (8-month contract)
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
Here at HomeAway, people are our greatest asset and our HR team proud to be leading the recruitment, development and growth of our family. The HR Coordinator will support the Business Partnering and Recruitment functions in attracting and retaining the best talent across APAC.
Recruitment – 50%:
- Be main point of contact for all candidates, from coordinating, scheduling and managing interviews, be it remote, face-to-face or travel on-site.
- Providing rapid response and updates to candidates and hiring managers
- Host our candidates in our amazing offices, giving them tours and dishing out HomeAway branded swag.
- Update and keep track of candidate progress in our applicant tracking systems, engaging them through emails and messages.
- Maintaining and uploading job descriptions through our job posting channels and government related websites
- Working with the Immigration team on triggering work pass requests
- Supporting on employer brand and other global recruitment projects
HR – 50%:
- Prepare HR reporting as necessary (New Starters, Leavers, Birthdays, Org charts)
- Coordinating and designing processes around new and separating employees
- Assist with the local administration around company benefits, awards and sales commission letters
- Deliver orientation sessions to new employees as needed from time to time
- Administration of HRIS with respect to new starters, leavers and employee changes
- Assist with organizing team training and social events, through our HomeAway Committee Social Committee
Qualifications & Experience:
- Detail oriented and highly organized, you will be a strong multitasker who can juggle across multiple time zones and parallel work streams
- Able to engage effectively in a matrix environment, never shying away from speaking with hiring managers and stakeholders at all levels
- Always taking the lead and initiative getting feedback and providing updates to all relevant parties involved
- Embody the HomeAway culture and spirit, providing a brilliant candidate and employee experience
- You must love engaging and connecting with people, through the sharing stories and experiences
- Passionate about travel and the tech industry
- Proficient in technology platforms and tools such Microsoft and Google products
- Prior experience and a successful track record as a coordinator in a similar environment will be advantageous
Some of the Perks You Will Enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top