Global Product Marketing Specialist
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for a Campaign Specialist to join our rapidly expanding go to Market team. The role will be based in our London office.
As an integral part of the GTM team, the primary responsibility of this role is to take integrated marketing strategies and/or plans and execute those programs across multiple channels working closely with vehicle managers
Critical to the success of the role includes helping execute integrated marketing programs and content from idea through launch. The scope of the role will, depending on the project, look at the entire customer lifecycle and help turn prospects and customers into product experts and advocates of HomeAway. Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, we are looking for team members who are comfortable planning and executing at a detailed project level. Our ideal candidate is passionate about driving results, adaptable, data-driven, and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.
This would include:
- Build creative briefs and work with creative services team to bring programs to life
- Partner with vehicle managers to execute integrated programs, ensuring alignment with overall global calendar and strategies
- Assist the Campaign Manager in execution of programs across multiple channels including: email, in product messaging, webinars, events, blogs, videos, display campaigns, and more
- Incorporate test-and-learn strategies into execution and report on learnings
- Track and report on vehicle performance for programs
- Act as a key resource to the Campaign Manager and ultimately the global GTM team as a localization expert across key programs.
- Add value up front in the marketing process when defining key product positioning and messages in local languages and downstream after marketing materials have been translated to ensure quality content
If this appeals to you, and you have:
- A background in internet, ecommerce experience in a global capacity
- Demonstrable marketing experience, preferably B2B and B2C
- Language skills: must be fluent in English and a native speaker of Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Portuguese
- Experience executing marketing programs
- Experience partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate
- A proven, successful track record of increasing customer advocates and NPS through well-executed programs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
We would like to hear from you!
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top