Global Partner (Owner) Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
The Global Partner Acquisition Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping the whole Partner and Product Marketing team and specifically the Global Partner Acquisition team meet and exceed their key business objectives at HomeAway. Critical to the success of the role includes helping execute integrated marketing programs and content from idea through launch. The scope of the role will, depending on the project, look at targeting vacation rental owners and property home owners and making HomeAway the preferred brand for them to advertise their properties. Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, we are looking for team members who are comfortable planning and executing at a detailed project level. Our ideal candidate is passionate about driving results, adaptable, data-driven, and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.
As an integral part of the Partner Acquisition Marketing team, the primary responsibility of this role is to take integrated acquisition marketing strategies and plans and execute those programs across multiple channels working closely with vehicle managers
• Build creative briefs and work with creative services team to bring programs to life
• Partner with vehicle managers to execute integrated programs, ensuring alignment with overall global calendar and strategies
• Manage end to end execution of programs across multiple channels including: email, in product messaging, webinars, events, blogs, videos, display campaigns, and more
• Incorporate test and learn strategies into execution and report on learnings
• Track and report on vehicle performance for programs
• Act as a key resource to global team as a localization expert across key programs.
• Add value up front in the marketing process when defining key product positioning and messages in local languages and downstream after marketing materials have been translated to ensure quality content
• Internet, ecommerce experience in a global capacity
• Experience working in a marketing role - preferably B2B and B2C
• Language skills are hugely desirable: Must be fluent in English, an additional European language would be great
• Experience executing marketing programs
• Experience partnering with Partner Success, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate
• A proven, successful track record of increasing customer advocates and NPS through well-executed programs
• Strong analytical and communication skills
Definition of success:
• Track record meeting/exceeding objectives, locally and globally
• Understanding customer needs better than customers do; customer centric judgment
• Highly impactful programs that align customer, company, and team success
• Excellent working relationship with product management, marketing, partner success, and customer experience teams
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top