Global Partner Acquisition Program Manager
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
We are recruiting for a Global Partner Acquisition Program Manager to join our London Office.
This role will be responsible for meeting and exceeding business objectives for the Acquisition team in the Partner and Product marketing group at HomeAway. Critical to the success of the role includes contributing to develop and implement innovative strategies to accelerate new listing growth and exceed new listing goals across the HA network.
Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, we are looking for team members who can operate successfully at a strategic level but who are equally comfortable at a detailed execution level. Our ideal candidate is strategic, adaptable, data-driven, and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.
• Overlook and coordinate implementation and execution of marketing acquisition strategy and act as an overarching program management support for all programs leads and stakeholders.
• Partner closely with the Product and ADI teams to make sure Acquisition Marketing and Product efforts and strategies are fully aligned and have shared measurable KPIs to achieve goals for the next 120 days.
• Take the Partner acquisition efforts to the next level by establishing winning global playbooks across these segments
• Create global frameworks and partner with local marketing teams for acquisition activities such as events and destination related partnerships
• Develop and activate testing and innovation strategies into ongoing plans to drive growth partnering with product and retail teams
• Accelerate testing across performance marketing channels partnering with performance marketing on goals and playbooks
• Lead Nurturing -Understand, audit, and optimize key touchpoints and communications/tactics to turn leads into new listings from content development to sales support
• Partner closely with Sales teams in Europe and the US to understand gaps, pipelines, and where the marketing team can better support sales
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Marketing experience preferably in a program/project management role
• Proven ability to manage against goals and exceed them
• Proven ability to drive innovation, creating new playbooks for growth
• Expertise and proven success in B2B and B2C acquisition tactics and channels
• Proven success partnering with Product, Business Intelligence and Sales teams in different locations and countries to understand needs and successfully exceed those
• Ability to step in and audit current approaches and motivate and drive growth by optimizing current efforts and trying new ones
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• MBA desired
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top