Global Partner Acquisition Marketing Specialist (bilingual)
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we’re committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
The Global Partner Acquisition Marketing Specialist plays a key role on the Global Partner Acquisition team. Working with our Partner and Product Marketing organization, you will execute integrated acquisition marketing programs across multiple channels from ideation through launch and optimization.
The scope of the role will, depending on the project, target vacation rental owners and property owners and position HomeAway as the preferred brand for them to advertise their vacation rentals. Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, we are looking for team members who are comfortable planning and executing at a detailed project level. Our ideal candidate is passionate about driving results, adaptable, data-driven, and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.
- Build creative briefs and work with creative services team to bring programs to life
- Partner with vehicle managers to execute integrated programs, ensuring alignment with overall global calendar and strategies
- Manage end to end execution of programs across multiple channels including: email, in product messaging, webinars, events, blogs, videos, display campaigns, and more
- Incorporate test and learn strategies into execution and report on learnings
- Track and report on vehicle performance for programs
- Act as a key resource to global team as a localization expert across key programs.
- Add value up front in the marketing process when defining key product positioning and messages in local languages and downstream after marketing materials have been translated to ensure quality content
- Language skills a core, nonnegotiable requirement: Must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish
- 2-3+ years internet, eCommerce experience in a global capacity
- Experience executing marketing programs, preferably B2B and B2C
- Experience partnering with Partner Success, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate
- A proven, successful track record of increasing customer advocates and NPS through well-executed programs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Definition of success:
- Meet/exceed objectives, locally and globally
- Understand customer needs better than customers do; demonstrate customer centric judgment
- Deliver highly impactful programs that align customer, company, and team success
- Demonstrate excellent working relationships with product management, marketing, partner success, and customer experience teams
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Target annual bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Free beverages & snacks
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Stand-up desk
- Casual dress
- Discounted pass for Metro (Rail & Bus)