Global Integrated Traveler Specialist
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for a talented, high-performing and motivated marketer to work on multi-channel marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, traffic and bookings.
This individual will report to the Global Senior Traveller Marketing Manager and work to drive innovative campaigns. They will work with a matrixed team of channel experts to delivering OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
An ideal candidate will blend experience of having worked in cross-organisational teams, as well as displaying both creativity and technical aptitude.
· Driving the insights roadmap by permanently gathering knowledge about the segment, being fully aware of their demographics, needs, pain points etc.
· Working with the analytic and insight teams to build customer segments, align on key messages, expand customer personas
· Working to determine the go to market communication plan by segment to drive customer insight into segmented based conversations with our travellers
· Building a customer based communications strategy anchored behaviours and analytics across all our global traveller segments.
· Formalising the marketing strategy to win with your segment: what to tell them, in which channels, investing in which markets
· Driving GBV and booking volume through development of integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns and always -on programs, utilizing all appropriate paid channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Social, SEM, Display, Affiliates), owned channels (CRM, website, App, Social) and earned channels (PR, referral).
· Optimising channels based on defined OKRs and partner with the Analytics team to report on them
· Collaborating with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure that marketing initiatives consider the holistic customer journey throughout the site and App experience
· Contributing to strategy thinking session with key channel leads and co-Author multi-channel strategy and creative briefs that will act as a discussion guide
· Working closely with agency and internal creative partners to brief assets required for campaigns
· Helping to program manage marketing campaign programs, partnering with the program management team on large/long term campaigns
If you are someone who has:
· demonstrable internet, ecommerce experience in a multi-country or global capacity
· A background of acquisition marketing experience
· Proven ability to deliver defined goals and exceed them
· Experience of executing and developing n omni-channel campaigns
· Proven success in working in cross functional teams, with agencies and with external partners
· Strong analytical and communication skills
We would like to hear from you!
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top